The goal of this Audit is to;
- Leave you with an understanding of current issues.
- Suggestions and solutions on how to fix these issues.
- Prioritise these fixes with severity, impact and time investment, to know where to start.
- Give you clarity and direction on how to improve your UX and UI without hiring a designer.
- An understanding of why certain decisions were made, and an insight into the design thinking behind them.
Is a Design Audit for me?
An audit can be useful in a few key ways.
- As a final check before launch, to make sure everything looks in order and optimise to its full potential
- You have been working away and are in the thick of it, you look at your product and whilst it works, it could benefit from being streamlined functionally and visually. But are not sure where to start, where to focus or what to fix. You need someone to point you in the direction of most impact, and how to get going.
- Your product is working, but it isn't looking as good as competitors, sites used as inspiration, or even your Figma design. It needs a designers touch.
- You are on a tight budget and cannot afford a full/part-time designer, but still want that valuable expertise and guidance.
What does the Audit include?
- A recording of the first time I visit and explore your app/website. Speaking my thoughts out loud, letting you glimpse inside the mind of a first-time visitor, as well as a designers thoughts.
- A strategy document, that outlines key issues I notice during my first, second and third passes. As I focus on different areas of your product.
- Suggestions of potential fixes and, for some more advanced concepts, real-world examples of how others are doing similar things.
- A priority list, that organizes your top 5 things to fix, with a rating of severity, impact and time required. So that you can tackle the things that will offer the best value to time ratio.
Who are you?
I'm Kieran Parker, a UI, UX & Product designer who has spent the last 6 years as a freelancer working with and designing for startups of various sizes. From day one funding, strategy, user interviews and initial designs, all the way through to launch, on-going maintenance, implementing features & user optimizations.
When I am not working with clients, I am designing and building my own products. Allowing me to experience similar pain points and struggles of founders. Allowing me to (somewhat) walk in the shoes of those I work with.
What's your refund policy?
I guarantee that the Design Audit will provide value to both you and your product. Either through the overall usability, experience or design quality.
If not, I will send you a full refund.
Ok, I'm in. How does this work?
After checkout, you will receive an introduction email from me containing a short questionnaire that will allow me to get a better understanding of you, your product, and what you feel your issues are currently.
Once I have everything I need to get started, I will conduct my initial visit recording, and start taking notes/writing up the strategy document.
Upon completion, you will receive an email containing a link to a notion document, which will contain the strategy document, recording and priority list.
It will also contain a discount coupon towards my consultation service, as you may find it helpful to follow up with me once you have implemented your changes.
And that’s it, as simple as that. All you have to do is click that “Buy Now” button to be taken to confirmation and payment details.